Who runs S3X Connect?
S3X Connect is run by Studio 3X, Inc. It was conceived and developed by rawTOP.
Do I have to use the same profile name on all the S3X Connect sites?
Absolutely not. You can use different profile names on each site or even have multiple, linked profiles on the same site. That's right - one login and you can see messages for multiple profiles - even multiple profiles on the same site.
Can other users use my profile name on other sites within the S3X Connect Network?
No. Once you have a profile name only you can use that profile name within the S3X Connect Network.
I'm with a health agency and need to contact a S3X Connect member…
We understand that STDs are part of the sexual landscape, but need to be reduced as much as possible. To that end we offer messaging-only memberships for county/city health departments and other STD clinics. There are a few rules however…
- You must clearly identify your agency both in your profile and in your messages to members.
- You should provide contact information, preferrably of a particular person or persons who the member should call or visit to discuss what you tell them.
- You should check back for messages from the members you contact in case the messaging system here is their preferred communication method.
- Your conversations with S3X Connect members must be completely confidential. While you may comply with your state's STD reporting laws, you may not discuss their case with anyone outside your agency, including other S3X Connect members.
- You may not do anything but messaging. Your agency may not create other profiles to view members profiles, or get information on sex parties, etc.
Any violation of these rules will be dealt with harshly. Your agency may lose it's right to do STD notifications using our system.
Also, realize that S3X Connect has an internal, anonymous STD reporting mechanism which allows members to tell other members that they've tested positive for an STD. The member may have already been notified by the time you contact them.